All of us at Waterfront Restoration are hard at work preparing for the upcoming summer season, and we look forward to serving our valued clients. We are happy to announce that Waterfront Restoration falls under the category of an essential service. Therefore, we are moving forward with our operations and are booking services for the upcoming season.
In light of the current environment with the threat of COVID-19, we have examined every policy and procedure. From there, we have made changes focusing on the safety and well-being of our customers as well as our employees. In order to adhere to the most recent COVID-19 and social distancing guidelines, we have new protocols ready to implement.
To ensure client safety:
- Crew Job Site Managers will only come to the client’s door if requested. On site communication will preferably be initiated and conducted by phone. If the customer desires face-to-face communication with the Job Site Manager a 6 foot distance will be maintained at all times.
- The crew will make contact with high touch points on a limited basis and only when necessary. High touch points include chairs, boat lift wheels, other lake enjoyment objects.
- Certain parts of the clients property such as the dock, dock poles, blower controls, etc. are more routinely handled by the crew. However, we plan to give extra care to these areas as well.
To ensure employee safety:
- We are staggering the arrival time of our divers to limit the number of personnel in the warehouse.
- Every diver will have their own dedicated scuba gear.
- We will create two decontamination stations with specific procedures for cleaning and sanitizing gear each day.
- Crews will remain the same day-to-day to limit diver contact.
- We will limit the number of crew in vehicles to the job site each day. We will do so by allowing multiple company and/or private vehicles to travel to each location.
- Crew members will maintain a distance of 6 feet from one another whenever possible especially on land, hauling weeds, and taking breaks.
As our company responds to COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees and clients is our number one priority. We will be continually monitoring new guidelines by the state and federal governments. In addition, we will be listening to feedback from our customers as to how to best serve them in this ever-changing environment. We look forward to continuing to provide high quality weed removal services to make the most of your summer on the lake! To learn more about COVID-19, please visit the Minnesota Department of Health website or the Center of Disease Control website.