The best time for weed removal is July and August in Minnesota. Here are 5 reasons why Waterfront Restoration makes this recommendation…
- You can prevent muck build up- lake weeds blooming in July and August decompose and sink to the bottom and can create a layer of muck and sludge. Ew!
- You can reduce breeding grounds for bugs and mosquitos as well as reduce odor from lake weeds and reduce the potential of algae blooms.
- Summer just started 35 days ago… There’s still 65 days remaining until labor day, you have plenty of summer left!
- You can entertain by the lake with friends and family and won’t be embarrassed to show off your lakeshore.
- We are offering discounted prices this time of year while we can fit you in the route with your neighbors.
Contact us to schedule a consultation.