- Our work is 100% guaranteed. If the results (up to one week after any cleanup) are not to your complete satisfaction, we will respond within 24 hours and set a return time to make sure the job gets done right.
- Waterfront Restoration is not responsible for uncontrollable factors such as wind patterns, boat traffic, or "acts of God" that cause weeds to float back into the service area after the cleanup. Therefore, we do not guarantee a free-of-charge return visit in these situations.
- After every visit, an email will be sent to you once our crew leaves, outlining all the details of the visit that day. We will also reach out to you a day or two after to ensure you're happy.
- You will need a credit card number on file if you applied a downpayment prior to your cleanup. The credit card will automatically be charged the remaining balance on the account upon completing the first cleanup.
- You may cancel your service up to one week before the 1st cleanup, and a full refund will be issued.
- You may cancel at any time during the season. If you have a multi-visit service plan, the amount of labor/cost is not proportionally distributed throughout the season; the majority of the price (approx 50%-70% of total season cost) is incurred on the first cleanup. If you choose to cancel during the season, please email us at least one week before the next cleanup. Upon notification, you will be refunded for the amount that correlates to the date of cancellation.
- For rescheduling cleanups, we plan your visit dates carefully, and rescheduling is costly to us. However, we understand that things come up. We can accommodate any request to reschedule your dates up to 72 hours before the date range. However, if you need to change your cleanup dates within 72 hours of the date range, it's subject to a $150 change fee.
- A quality performance check may be performed after your cleanup, so please don't be alarmed if you see someone from our company on your property or in the water up to a week after the cleanup.